Everything Organized* aims to help lessen the burden and grief associated with liquidating the estate of someone you cared for in a timely manner.
Our job is to prepare all items that can be sold for during an onsite estate sale.
The following is a partial list of our services.
- Meet with family, executor and/or trust company
- Determine time line and overall considerations
- Assist family in removing sentimental belongings from residence
- Purge residence of all unsalable belongings
- All viable items are prepared for the estate sale
- Remove all garbage
- Remove all recycling
- Shred sensitive documents
- All unsold items will then prepared for pickup by mobile charity
- Thorough cleaning of entire inside of residence including walls, windows, floors, cupboards, drawers, closets, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, light fixtures
- Clean outside of residence including windows
- General yard clean up, pruning, weeding and mowing, if requested