After a loved one passes, it can be overwhelming if you have to deal with the liquidation of the Estate. Everything Organized* can help you navigate through this process in an empathetic and respectful manner. We take a confidential and compassionate approach that honor the people, the changes and the memories of each situation.
Our customized Bereavement Packages include every detail from the planning phase to preparing the estate for sale, and everything in between. Our services may be paid for by the estate*, and can include:
- Meeting with the Family, Executor/Executrix and/or Trust Company
- Determining the time line and overall considerations
- Assisting family in the removal of sentimental belongings
- Purging residence of all unsellable belongings
- Preparing all viable items for the estate sale
- Removing all garbage, waste and recycling
- Sensitive document handling as well as destruction, if necessary
- Preparing all unsold items for mobile charity pick up
- Thorough cleaning of the residence including: walls, windows, floors, cupboards, drawers, closets, fridge, stove, washer, dryer, light fixtures, etc
- Cleaning of the outside of residence including: windows, pruning, weeding, mowing, etc (if required).
Everything organized provides a personable team with a wide variety of expertise to handle all situations. The process, from start to finish will be completed within your time constraints. Our goal is to lighten your load and ensure that we provide peace of mind that your loved one’s belongings and home are being handled with the utmost respect and care.
Everything Organized* is the largest professional organizing firm in Canada. Our team of bonded professionals work quickly to minimize delays to help our clients move forward. We are an insured company and we strive to ensure that we reduce your costs by limiting the contracting of third party suppliers.
We invite you to call us for your free consultation to discuss how Everything Organized* can assist you. Yours truly,